2017 Registration Information
How do I register for the Deerfield Dragons Swim Team?
STEP 1: ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
Priority Pre-Registration - Returning Dragon Families: 2/27/2017 (6:00 a.m. CST) - 3/12/2017 (5:00 p.m. CST)
Pre-registration will be quick and easy. After logging in and clicking the big "Online Registration" button, follow the instructions and make sure to update your information. After priority pre-registration ends, you will still be able to register during open pre-registration.
Open Pre-Registration (Everyone): 3/20/2017 (6:00 a.m. CST) - 4/2/2017 (5:00 p.m. CST)
If you are a returning family registering during open pre-registration, click the big "Online Registration" button, click the “I’ve registered for this team before” link, enter the email address you provided last season and follow the instructions.
If you are new to the team, click the "Online Registration" button on the site. By clicking the button and following the instructions, you will be able pre-register by completing all of the necessary forms, signing up for volunteer spots and ordering spirit items.
Important Notes to All Families:
1) All families must pre-register online prior to attending one of the final registration dates at the pool. Paper registration forms will not be available.
2) Remember that all Dragon families are required to volunteer (4 volunteer spots), and that volunteer spot selection is on a first-come first-serve basis. You have a better chance of getting the volunteer spot you want if you pre-register early. To read about each of the volunteer positions, click the "Volunteers" menu item and select "Volunteer Job Descriptions."
3) Please keep in mind that pre-registering online is not a guarantee of your swimmers position on the team. During final registration at the pool, priority will be given first to the residents of Deerfield on a first come first serve basis, followed by residents of adjacent neighborhoods (Deer Hollow, Oakwood, Park, Waters, Woods, Fountains, Reserve and Ridge of Deerfield) on a first come first serve basis. All practice groups will be limited in size (capped) in order to ensure safety and a successful swimmer to coach ratio.
4) If you need to make a change after you complete the pre-registration process, simply start the registration process again and make your changes. All previous registration information will be saved.
STEP 2: FINAL REGISTRATION
After pre-registering online, all families interesting in joining the team must attend one of the final registration sessions at the pool to:
- Sign registration forms
- Pay registration fees
- Confirm your 4 volunteer positions
|April 3, 2017||Deerfield Pool 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|April 9, 2017||Deerfield Pool 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
Things to bring to registration:
- Pre-registration receipt
- Method of payment for registration and swimsuit (SwimFreak vendor will be on-site) *we will be accepting credit cards this year*
- Your child(ren)’s swimsuit size, if purchasing a suit.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact a manager.
We look forward to seeing you at registration!